13) I’d like everyone to be nicer to each other; life is short, lets enjoy it.
Lets tolerate our differences; I like the A’s, you like someone else. you like beer, I like Cherry Coke, our differences are what make life interesting.
12) A friend of mine wouldn’t talk to me for a year because I didn’t vote for Hillary Clinton in 2016 (I voted for the 3rd party candidate). Why take life that seriously? Especially the way Presidential elections are, the Democrat almost always wins New York anyway.
11) Would a date with Gina Gershon be too much to ask for? (probably, yes…..)
10) Sounds like one of the things I’ve been posting in this space for years will finally happen; both leagues should have the DH in 2022. Both leagues should have the same rules.
9) Lets do away with Daylight Savings Time; who needs sunlight at 5:30am? Keep the clocks the way they are in the summer. Let it stay light as late in the day as possible.
8) Can we get rid of the Electoral College? Whoever gets the most votes should win, yes?
7) Every kid would learn basic life skills in high school: cooking, laundry, how to write a check, how to do a budget, the divorce laws.
When it comes to cooking, I can make one thing……reservations.
6) No Thursday NFL games, except for Week 1 and Thanksgiving Day. Instead, why not have Monday night doubleheaders every week? 7:00/10:30 games; that would be fun.
5) NBA playoff series would be two out of three until the Finals, which would be best-of-5.
4) College football teams shouldn’t be playing I-AA opponents; I mean, Alabama played Western Carolina this year, and Florida played UT-Martin AND Towson State- how does this happen? Why would anyone pay to see mismatches like this?
3) I’d be in favor of college basketball adopting the NBA’s 8-second rule for getting the ball over half court; most anything that encourages pressing and a faster-paced game is a good thing.
2) I’d make cigarettes illegal; they’re known to cause cancer. What is good about them?
1) I’d make sure DirecTV picked up the Pac-12 Network. Its not too much to ask. This is my list after all.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.