There were no preseason games last year, so these trends are for 2018-19; as always, caution is advised when wagering on preseason/exhibition games.
Remember, only three weeks of preseason games from now on…….
13) Last two years, Baltimore Ravens are 9-0 SU/7-2 ATS in preseason
12) Underdogs covered Colts’ last seven preseason games (0-4 as F, 3-0 as U)
11) Under is 7-1 in Jets’ last eight preseason games.
10) Falcons are 1-8 SU/ATS in last two preseasons, 1-6 ATS as an underdog.
9) Buffalo covered its last four preseason road games; over is 6-2 in their last eight preseason games.
8) Steelers won/covered six of last eight exhibition games (4-0 ATS at home)
7) Tennessee is 2-6 SU in last eight preseason games (0-4 ATS as home favorites)
6) Under is 6-2 in last eight preseason games for both Rams and Cardinals.
5) Raiders are 6-2 SU last two preseasons; 3-0 ATS as home favorites, 3-0 ATS as road dogs.
4) Detroit is 1-7 SU/2-6 ATS last two summers (over 6-2).
3) Eagles are 2-6 in last eight exhibitions, 0-2 ATS when favored.
2) Giants averaged 32.3 ppg in their last preseason, scoring 31+ every game.
1) Underdogs were 6-2 ATS in Bengals’ last eight preseason games.