Keep in mind, the menu of prop bets put out by the Westgate SuperBook is 40-45 pages. Ton of stuff, traditional bets and weird stuff. Lot of action.
13) Rams are -4.5, with total of 48.5
Money line is Rams -200, Bengals +175
12) Over/under for Rams’ points: 26.5, Bengals 21.5.
11) Will either team score three straight times?
Yes -190. No +170
10) What will happen first, a touchdown (-125) or a sack (-105)?
9) Will either team score in first 6:30 of the game?
Yes even, No -120
8) Will either team score in last 2:00 of first half?
Yes -310, No +260
7) Will either team score in last 3:30 of game?
Yes -165, No +145
6) Longest touchdown of the game: 42.5 yards (-110 both ways)
5) Will there be a lead change in 4th quarter?
Yes +250, No -300
4) Longest made field goal of game: 46.5 yards (-110 both ways)
3) Distance of the first touchdown of the game: 7.5 yards (-110 both ways)
2) Largest lead of game, by either team: 14.5 points (-110 both ways
1) Passing yards for Matthew Stafford: 285.5 yards
Again, you can bet on just about anything Sunday; over/under on the length of the national anthem, to start with. Just about anything.
Be careful with your money, please.