These are questions to discuss with friends or ponder while you’re trying to get to sleep at night:
13) If you could have dinner with any three people, living or dead, who would you choose?
12) If you had to do it all over again, what college would you have gone to, or would you have even gone to college?
11) All-time favorite movie?
10) If someone was going to buy you a car, any car, which one would you choose?
9) Whats your favorite vacation destination(s)?
8) When college coaches get fired, how often does the new coach talk to the old coach to share information? It has to happen sometimes, just not sure how much.
7) OK, 2:00 to go, your team is down 3 and you have the ball on your own 25-yard line. Of any QB ever, who would you want running your team for that last 2:00?
6) Someone is going to buy you dinner, anything you want, anywhere— what would you order?
5) If your son was a great college basketball player and he let you choose where he would go to college, where would you send him?
4) You can go to one concert; which performer/band wold you choose to see?
3) Bases loaded, two outs, you’re down a run in last inning; what hitter, past or present, would you want up at the plate for your team?
2) You can go on a date with anyone (assuming you’re single for that night), and not with your spouse; who would you choose?
1) My last question isn’t a question, its a thought: Live your life, do things you want to do. Life is short; do what you can, while you can. Have fun.