32) Browns— On their bye this week; get RGIII back from injury next week against the Bengals.
31) 49ers- Oregon job is open; Chip Kelly says he isn’t interested.
30) Jaguars— Supposedly playing Ravens in London next year. Baltimore is one of eight NFL teams that hasn’t played an international game.
10) Lions— Have trailed all 11 games in 4th quarter, meaning this 7-4 team could realistically be 0-11. Weird that they’ll play only three outdoor games in regular season.
9) Redskins— Play three of next four games on the road; their last road win was October 9.
8) Chiefs— Last four games were all decided by 5 or less points.
7) Falcons— Over is 9-2 in their games this year; fun team to watch.
6) Dolphins— Won last six games (5-1 vs spread); they’re +10 in turnovers in those games.
5) Giants— Won their last six games. Under is 6-2 in their last eight games.
4) Seahawks— 7-1 this season when they score 12+ points; they’ve been held to 3-5-6 points by three teams who probably won’t make the playoffs.
3) Raiders— David Carr dislocated pinky on his throwing hand LW; played 4th quarter with glove on his hand. Will he wear the glove this week?
2) Patriots— Won six of their last seven games- they’re a 13-point favorite this week.
1) Cowboys— Won ten games in row (9-1 vs spread); good ballgame Thursday in Minnesota.