13) Michigan is 5-9 vs spread in its last 14 games when laying 20+ points; they’re 3-6 vs spread coming off a loss. Since 2013, Western Michigan is 14-6 as a road underdog.
12) Eastern Michigan covered 10 of its last 11 games as road underdogs; Purdue covered seven of its last eight games as home favorites- they’re 7-3 when laying 10+ points.
11) Under Mason, Vanderbilt is 4-8 as a home favorite. Last two years, Nevada is 4-7 as a road underdog- they covered two of last eight non-league games.
10) Since 2009, Kansas is 13-29-2 as a road underdog, 6-12 when getting less than 10 points. Jayhawks are 5-13 vs spread in last 18 non-league games. Since 2013, Central Michigan is 5-8 as home favorites.
9) East Carolina lost to a I-AA team LW; they’re 3-6 in last nine games as a home underdog, 8-17-1 when coming off a loss. since 2013, North Carolina is 6-2 as road favorites.
8) Since 2008, Temple is 29-14 vs spread out of conference; they were 0-3 as home favorites LY, after going 8-3 from 2014-16. Since 2015, Buffalo is 5-8-1 as road underdogs. Under is 10-2 in Buffalo’s last 12 road games.
7) Last two years, Bowling Green is 0-8 vs spread in non-MAC games; they’re 1-5 as home underdogs under Jinks. Falcons are 5-10 in last 15 games as an underdog. Since 2010, Maryland is 4-6 as road favorites; they’re 18-31 coming off a win, but are 8-3 when laying 10+ points.
6) Missouri covered five of its last six games when laying double digits; they’re 6-5 as home favorites under Odom. Under Bohl, Wyoming is 11-7 as a double digit underdog.
5) Since 2015, Indiana is 8-4 vs spread outside the Big 14: they were 5-1 vs spread as favorites LY. Virginia is 5-6 as road underdogs under Mendenhall; they’re 5-4 in non-ACC games.
4) Under Stoops, Kentucky is 7-13-2 when a double digit underdog; since 2016, they’re 6-3 as road underdogs. Since 2016, Florida is 6-4 as a home favorite. Under is 11-7 in their last 18 home games.
3) Since 2015, Minnesota is 5-11 as home favorites; they crushed New Mexico State 48-10 LW. Fresno State was 4-0 as road underdogs LY, after being 2-10 in 2015-16. Bulldogs were 10-4 LY in Bedford’s first season as coach, after going 1-11 the year before.
2) Since 2011, Arkansas is 0-5 as road favorites; their last cover as a road favorite was in 2010. Colorado State allowed 43-45 points in losing its first two games this season; they covered six of last eight games when getting double digits.
1) Underdogs covered last five Cincinnati-Miami OH games; Miami is 6-8 as home favorites under Martin. Since 2015, Bearcats are 8-4 as road underdogs.