NFL trends that may come in handy, later this year:
13) Vikings are 0-7 ATS in last 7 Monday night road games.
— Minnesota covered six of last seven games vs Detroit.
— Vikings are 0-6 ATS vs opponent coming off a bye.
12) Last three years, Giants are 18-6 ATS on road.
— Giants are 11-1 ATS as a road underdog of less than 7 points.
— Giants are 4-14 ATS in last 18 games as a home underdog.
11) Jets are 0-6 ATS in last six games vs Miami.
— Last four years, Jets are 11-21-1 ATS on the road.
10) Dolphins are 6-10-1 ATS the week after playing New England.
9) Patriots covered five of last seven games against the Jets.
— New England is 8-1 ATS the week after playing the Jets.
8) Last three years, Eagles are 5-12-1 ATS as a home favorite.
— Philly is 2-5 ATS in last seven games vs Dallas.
7) Pittsburgh started 11-0 LY, then lost five of last six games.
— Steelers had 56 sacks last year (most)
— Steelers allowed 14 sacks last year (least)
6) Last four years, 49ers are 5-13-1 ATS as a home favorite.
— 49ers covered once in their last six games with Arizona.
5) Seattle is 10-2-1 ATS in last 13 games with San Francisco.
— Seahawks are 9-2-2 ATS in last 13 games in Eastern time zone.
4) Tampa Bay is 2-9 ATS in last 11 Thursday games.
— Last four years, Buccaneers are 8-3-1 ATS as a home underdog.
3) It has been 16 years since the NFC East champ repeated the next season; Washington win the division last year.
2) Washington is 0-7 ATS in last seven Monday home games.
— Washington is 0-5 ATS the week after playing the Eagles.
1) Tennessee is 31-21 SU under Vrabel, but was outgained all three years.
— Last three years, Titans are 6-9-1 ATS as a home favorite.
— Tennessee is 2-11 ATS the week after a Monday night game.