13) Last five years, Temple is 13-6 as a road underdog. Maryland is 8-3 in its last 11 games as a double digit favorite.
12) Under Richt, Miami Fla is 6-3 as road favorites: Since 2010, Toledo is 1-4 as home underdog. Rockets (+13.5) lost 52-30 in Miami LY.
11) Hawai’i won its first three games this year, scoring 145 points; they’re 6-5 as road underdogs under Rolovich. Under Monken, Army is 7-9 as home favorites.
10) Kansas is favored to win a football game; since 2012, they’re 3-8 as home favorites, 2-3 in 3+ years under Beaty. Since 2011, Rutgers is 16-7 as a single digit underdog.
9) Last 3+ years, Georgia Tech is 0-7 as a road favorite; Tech is 3-2 in its last five games with Pittsburgh, covering (1-1 SU) their last two visits to Steel City. Pitt is 2-5 under Narduzzi as a home underdog- they lost 51-6 at home to Penn State LW.
8) Since 2012, Vanderbilt is 15-12 as road underdogs, 10-10 under Mason- they’re 13-7 as double digit dogs the last 4+ years. Under Kelly, Notre Dame is 19-23-1 as a double digit favorite.
7) Ohio-Virginia are playing in Nashville because of the storm; Bobcats had last week off after edging I-AA Howard 38-32 in their opener- they were outgained by 222 yards in that game, but were +4 in turnovers. Since 2011, Virginia is 10-16-3 vs spread when favored.
6) Under Smith, Illinois is 3-7 as home underdogs; they’re 10-16 in last 26 games as a double digit underdog. AAC teams are 15-8 vs spread in their last 23 games vs Big 14 squads.
5) New Mexico State upset New Mexico SU last two years, and is 3-0-1 vs spread in last four series games; Aggies covered last two series games played here, which were decided by total of four points. Under Martin, State is 9-11-2 as home underdogs under.
4) Tulane-UAB haven’t met since 2012; under Fritz, Green Wave is 3-1 as road favorite. over last decade, UAB is 15-6-1 as home underdogs. Since 2011, AAC teams are 13-11 vs spread when playing C-USA teams.
3) Duke (-13) beat Baylor 34-20 at home LY; last 5+ years, Blue Devils are 21-5 vs spread in non-ACC games. Baylor is 7-11 vs spread in its last 18 home games.
2) Last 3+ years, North Texas is 7-11 vs spread as road underdogs; Mean Green beat SMU 46-23 in its season opener. Arkansas blew a 27-9 lead LW in last 18:00, losing 34-27 at Colorado State. Last three years, Razorbacks are 5-8 as home favorites.
1) Oregon State is 6-14-1 vs spread in its last 21 games as road underdogs; Nevada is 2-7 vs spread in its last nine non-conference games. Pac-12 teams are 21-17-1 vs spread in last 39 games vs Mountain West opponents.