You can bet on almost anything in Sunday’s Super Bowl. Here are interesting prop bets (this is just a small sample— the entire menu of bets is a 40-page document)
13) As I type this, Chiefs are a 3-point favorite, with a total of 56.
Chiefs, over/under 29.5 points
Bucs, over/under 26.5 points
12) Over/under passing yards for Patrick Mahomes: 331.5
Over/under passing yards for Tom Brady: 306.5
11) Will the game be tied at any point, after 0-0?
Yes -$200, No -$240
10) Will there be a lead change in 4th quarter?
Yes +$110 No -$130
9) Receptions by Mike Evans: over/under 4.5
8) Longest reception for Tyreek Hill: over/under 27.5
7) Teams that will have the longest touchdown play:
Chiefs -$150, Buccaneers +$130
6) Will either team score three straight times?
Yes -$210, No -$180
5) Will either team score in first 6:30 of the game?
Yes -$155, No +$135
Will either team score in final 3:30 of the game?
Yes -$170, No +$150
4) Will Tom Brady throw an interception?
Yes -$140, No +$120
3) Longest touchdown play of the game: 46.5 yards
Shortest touchdown play of the game: 1.5 yards
Over +$150, Under -$170
2) Total yardage of all made field goals in game: 112.5 yards
1) Longest made field goal in game: 46.5 yards